Please read this Privacy Statement carefully and know that we do not sell, share or rent personal information to third parties without your consent, except in specific cases described below or unless we are required to do so by laws.
- Your use of this Website means that you have accepted this Privacy Statement. If you are unwilling to be bound by the following terms, please do not use this Website. If you register as a member of this Website or submit personally identifiable information, it indicates that you have read and understood this Privacy Statement and agreed to how personal data are collected and used as provided in this Privacy Statement.
Classified reserves the right to change or modify the contents of this Website at any time and has the right to unilaterally change this Privacy Statement without notification. You should regularly visit this Website to find out whether this Privacy Statement has been modified, as your continued use of this Website indicates your acceptance of any change to this Privacy Statement. However, if the modification concerns how Classified will collect and use your information (including your personal data) (“Data”), we will ask for your consent prior to any modified use. “You”, “your”, “users” and “members” refer to any person and/or entity that access this Website for any reason.
- When you use this Website and/or register as a member of this Website, you may have to provide to Classified your Data, including but not limited to your name, gender, age range, contact details and email address. You agree to provide to Classified such information voluntarily. You agree and understand that any and all of the Data you provided to Classified will be collected and used as follows:
- For analysis and for comparison with others’ Date in order to develop Classified products or services and market promotion programs;
- To implement your instruction, respond to your enquiries or those made in your name, and to provide efficient and responsive service.
- When you apply to a specific position posted on this Website or submit an open application we may use the personal information that you submitted to contact your previous employers and or references or contact you directly about possible [future] openings.
- For internal monitoring, including calculating any amount you should receive or owe, make payment to or request payment from you, and collecting any fees or enforcing guarantee granted to or granted by the users;
Retention, storage and disclosure of Data
- You acknowledge, agree and authorize us to retain and store the Data you provided in one or more databases of Classified, and to provide, disclose, access and transfer to such Data:
- anyone of or any legal entity or department and/or associated company of Classified;
- anyone who or any legal entity which has confidentiality obligations towards Classified;
- Any contractor, agent or others or legal entity, or any third party which provides administrative, telecommunication, computer, payment, insurance, professional or other services to Classified and is engaged by Classified for the above purposes on collection of Data or relevant to the above purposes on collection of Data;
- anyone that Classified has to make disclosure to in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws, administrative policies or regulations;
- anyone who reasonably requires Classified to make the same disclosure in order that Classified can implement the purposes listed in this Privacy Statement.
You agree that Classified can disclose your Data in the following reasonable and necessary circumstances:
- in compliance of relevant laws: to comply with validity issues and enforceable subpoena or summons, a court order, or as requested by other government or law enforcement authority.
- To investigate network abuse and to execute or implement any terms of Classified’s users agreement;
- To protect Classified and its users’ rights, property or interests;
- if you engage in [or are reasonably suspected of engaging in] any illegal activities; or
- in compliance with this Privacy Statement.
Classified also reserves the right to report any suspected illegal activity to law enforcement agencies or bodies for investigation or prosecution.
- Hello Od.in will use various security technologies and procedures to protect your Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Because of the nature of Internet, Classified cannot guarantee the security on any transfer of Data. However, Classified will take all practical and feasible measures to ensure any Data collected by this Website, will not be intercepted by any third party. You must be clear Classified advertisers or any website with links to this Website may collect your Data. You must read the relevant privacy statement carefully before you provide your Data to them. Your provision of your Data to any third party has nothing to do with Classified and Classified will not have any responsibility on such. If Classified receives relevant Data from a third party, it will retain the information in the usual strict secured and confidential standards.
- You are aware that according to Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to access your personal data held by Classified and request amendment to your personal data. If you need to access your personal data held by Hello Od.in, please contact us at email@example.com
Classified may use Web beacons on this Website or other websites and allow third party to place Web beacons on this Website to monitor the effectiveness of promotion or other legal purposes. Web beacons are also called web crawler. It is an object that is embedded in a web page or email which allows checking by website owner or a third party on whether a user has viewed the page or email. It is usually invisible to the user as its size is generally very small (1x1 gif) and has the same color as the web page, document or email. Web beacons are identified as HTML IMG on web pages. Users can click on the information option on the web page to find out whether Web beacons are used on the web page. Web beacons can link to personal information.